About the job
As Product Marketing Manager for Redpoint Global, you will be responsible for developing key messaging and communicating the value of the Redpoint Customer Data Platform (CDP) to external and internal stakeholders, including prospects, customers, partners, Sales teams, and Customer Success teams. This position is a remote position, with the ideal candidate working in the New England area and able to travel to our Wellesley, MA office occasionally for working sessions or team meetings. The ideal candidate will have experience in the MarTech and/or customer data software space.
This is a highly collaborative role and will require building strong relationships with the Product and Go-to-Market teams to successfully create pipeline for key products and to launch new products. You will need to be an influential content creator who can identify key messages and concisely communicate technology-driven value propositions to the market and to the Sales team. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience, key buyer personas, ICP, and important use cases, and how our product can solve customer problems.
- Develop winning positioning and messaging that differentiates Redpoint from its competitors.
- Be a central resource for product initiatives across the organization, by providing market requirements to the Product teams and educating the GTM teams on our messaging and differentiators (Demand Generation, Sales, Services and PR).
- In close collaboration with Product, Content, and Creative teams, create content to drive revenue growth, including website/social content and other sales & marketing materials; this includes product and solution briefs/videos as well as thought leadership content.
- Analyze market trends and gather key insights, synthesizing and communicating these to the executive team, marketing, sales and product leaders.
- Participate in briefings with industry analysts to learn about the market and advocate our POV.
- Conduct voice-of-customer and customer feedback sessions regarding their current products and needs.
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen Marketing team to develop campaign messaging across campaigns, channels, and personas.
- Collaborate with Product to conduct analysis of competing products to identify our strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way in an extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated history of creating innovative positioning and enablement initiatives to drive significant revenue growth.
- Passion to track emerging trends, competitive approaches and use cases to communicate effective and relevant value propositions.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and bias towards execution.
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred.
Salary Range: $120,000-150,000 - may be flexibility for the right candidate
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)