About the job
Who we are…
We are Payactiv, a FinTech company in the heart of Silicon Valley, devoted to giving workers access to their earned wages when they need them. Payactiv is the pioneer and industry leader in Earned Wage Access. We are the only Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation in our industry. Our app provides millions with financial services that help them avoid debt, manage their finances, and regain flexibility to pay for things on their own schedule.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy for Payactiv. The ideal candidate will have deep product marketing experience and have built go-to-market programs for specific segments, verticals, and revenue opportunities.
The Product Marketing Manager will support cross-functional teams across the organization. You will articulate the value and positioning of our capabilities to customers, prospects, partners, sales teams, and other key internal and external stakeholders. You will be a self-motivated key contributor who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will do...
- Develop and get buy-in on product marketing strategy to align with roadmap and revenue goals
- Develop and execute goal-focused new product launch strategies, from messaging and competitive battlecards to sales enablement and external launch activities
- Develop compelling, differentiated messaging, with a clear understanding of the target audience, competition and the use cases we are able to address
- Develop personas and segmentation strategies for our target audiences and create messaging that differentiates our offerings from the competition
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering and Data Science to drive ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Synthesize user insights and industry trends and leverage that analysis to develop recommendations for marketing and product strategies
- Develop marketing strategies and campaigns to help achieve adoption and engagement targets
- Work to understand the impact and learnings from initiatives you’re driving, optimizing for the greatest impact on our KPIs and sharing relevant learnings
- Competitive Tracking: understanding what others in our space are doing, and who we’re up against in the company intelligence market
What you need...
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role, preferably in a highly regulated industry and/or payments/fintech
- Experience successfully bringing new products to market
- Experience enabling sales and customer success teams
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills
- Experience in applying user insights and market trends to inform and optimize the product experience
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
What we offer:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K, traditional and Roth
- Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Paid Family Leave (California)
- Paid Vacations
- Complimentary office lunches
- Opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with a great team committed to making a difference