About the job
Natron seeks a Product Marketing Manager to be a technical bridge between engineering/product teams, the Sales team and marketing. You will also play a vital part in improving our existing product marketing activities as well as perform various special projects from competitive research to creating sales content and leading LinkedIn campaigns. The ideal candidate is passionate about supporting our battery technology, collaborates well, and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Be the product / market subject matter expert, gain in-depth understanding of customer applications and use cases and be able to create marketing collateral and presentations that will drive design wins and future growth
- Help build and maintain market models, go-to-market plans and future technology road maps
- Help identify, manage and drive the opportunity funnel across multiple verticals and channel partners
- Support Sales & Customers with Roadmap/Market updates, technology trends
- Become the “glue” - an influencer for future product development and roadmap alignment across Sales, Marketing, and Engineering
- Assist in gaining Voice of Customer feedback for present and future products
- Work with technical teams on future products and technologies and solidify plans with business cases, value propositions, and go-to-market plans
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. in science, engineering, or technical marketing preferred, but B.A. is acceptable with relevant technical career experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a B2B, OEM, or distribution product marketing role in the critical power, battery, solar, generator, energy storage (ESS), EV, or renewable sectors
- Strong presentation and communication skills including the ability to create and convey complex value propositions in a simplified manner, understanding of customer use cases and challenges
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data collection and interpretation, and ability to build complex long term market business models and product business cases
- Proven experience in writing product Marketing Requirement Documents and collaborating with sales, product and engineering teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment rapidly transitioning to a production environment, with its fast pace, shifting priorities
- This is a remote position. The possibility exists to be located in one of our facilities for a candidate who lives locally
- Compensation is competitive with other local Product Marketing Manager positions
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault-tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up.
Unsolicited Resume Policy
Natron Energy, Inc. (“Natron Energy” or the “Company”) does not accept unsolicited resumes from professional recruiters, third-party recruiting or staffing agencies, placement services, or any other source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes, including partial resumes, candidate profiles, and candidate details or information, sent to Natron Energy or its personnel will be treated as public information provided free of any charges or fees.
Natron Energy will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume, unless in connection with a written agreement with the Company then in effect. Such agreement must be pre-approved by Natron Energy and executed by an authorized representative of the Company. Natron Energy specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of an authorized representative of the Company.
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org