About the job
imgix is the leading platform for real-time image management, optimization, and delivery services. Our cutting-edge technology helps businesses deliver high-quality visual experiences to their customers across various platforms and devices, anywhere in the world. As we continue to grow and expand our market presence, we are seeking an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to strategically position our products in the market, effectively communicate our value to our target audience, and drive sales growth.
imgix is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing our positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams, conducting market research, and understanding customer needs to ensure the product's success in the market. This position will report directly to our VP of Marketing.
- Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience. Articulate a unique value proposition that highlights our product's benefits and competitive advantages.
- Create and maintain marketing materials, including website content, blog posts, case studies, video demos, infographics, product sheets and sales collaterals.
- Plan and execute product launches, including coordinating with the sales team and marketing channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, sales, and engineering) to create a comprehensive go-to-market plan.
- Collaborate with the Support team to create and maintain product documentation and user guides.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences, market trends, and competitors.
- Analyze customer behavior, needs, and preferences to inform product development and marketing strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of product launches and adjust strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to provide sales teams with the necessary training and materials to effectively sell the product.
- Partner with Product and Sales to gather and analyze customer feedback and identify areas for product improvement.
- Use customer insights to inform product roadmap decisions.
- Establish KPIs and metrics to track the success of marketing efforts.
- Continuously monitor and analyze data to optimize marketing strategies.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience that can span technical marketing, product marketing, product management, or go-to-market strategy. B2B SaaS platform experience strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting or running product launches and feature releases
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the developer product, industry, and market dynamics.
- Experience usingmarketing tools such as, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot, and content management systems, is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies.
- Experience in the visual media, CMS or CDN space is a plus.
The targeted base pay range for this position is $120,000 to $160,000. Our pay ranges reflect the minimum and maximum target for new hire pay for the full-time position determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is based on additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training. The targeted pay range listed reflects the base pay only and does not include equity or benefits.
imgix currently operates as a mostly remote workplace with employees distributed around the world. This role can be remote, with the option of being based in our San Francisco office as frequently as desired. Employee benefits are comprehensive (401(k), medical, dental, and vision), perks are generous, vacation time is flexible, parental leave is available and highly encouraged, and salaries are in line with industry averages.
For the health and safety of all of our employees, imgix requires COVID-19 vaccinations for any employee who wishes to work out of the San Francisco office or attend in-person company events.
Compensation: From $120,000.00 to $160,000.00 per year