About the job
**About Helika:**Helika is a leading data analytics, marketing and game management platform designed to empower game studios with the insights needed to make strategic data driven decisions. We focus on providing integrated analytics from a proprietary blend of in-game, on-chain and off-chain data to help teams create stronger marketing (ad/social) campaigns, drive user acquisition, optimize game performance, increase user revenue, and more…all in one intuitive platform.
**About the Role:**Helika is seeking its first Technical Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies that effectively position and promote our analytics products and services to potential customers. You will have a direct impact on driving revenue for the company through your work. We’re looking for a senior product marketer who has deep knowledge of data analytics products and infrastructure services at scale that would thrive in an early-stage startup environment. You’ll have experience with building out product pages, writing clear copy, and generally being comfortable with more technical language. This is a fully remote role.
Experience in gaming, analytics, infrastructure services or B2B Enterprise SaaS is highly desirable.
- You will be leading our B2B product marketing strategy. You’ll be supported by a very strong brand, social, and influencer marketing team.
- You will be responsible for crafting compelling product pages, expanding our blog content, and devising an effective B2B newsletter strategy.
- You will write product, blog, and website copy yourself as well as supervise freelance copywriters.
- You will collaborate with our SEO agency to support them on the content side.
- You will work with the product team to clearly communicate the latest product updates to customers and help the broader team plan campaigns around them.
- You will help us build out a product-led growth strategy that allows users to playtest the product before actually committing to a contract.
- You have 5 to 7+ years of experience in either product or marketing, and at least 3 years in technical product marketing roles.
- You communicate and collaborate with technical teams seamlessly both written and verbally
- You have worked in a data, engineering, or technical product role before for at least 1 year.
- You can clearly communicate the benefits of a complex and technical product.
- You’re comfortable with writing long-form copy with precision and radical urgency.
- You have a strong understanding of email marketing for SaaS.
- You have working knowledge of analytics tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or other related platforms.
- You’ve written product documentation before
- Very organized and can bring some structure to chaos.
- You want to grow a company REALLY fast.
- You can have at least 4-5 hours of overlap with EST time zone.
**Why Join Helika?**Helika offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of gaming and NFT analytics in the burgeoning web3 space. As part of our team, you will work alongside innovative minds, enjoy opportunities for professional growth, and contribute significantly to an exciting, fast-paced industry. We are committed to diversity and inclusivity, providing an empowering environment for all our team members
Many top AAA studios, including Yuga Labs, Wildcard Alliance, Treasure, Proof of Play, Pixelcraft Studios, Life Beyond (Animoca Brands), Gala Games, BoomLand, Azra Games, and more rely on Helika to support their core analytics and infrastructure needs.
Helika is backed by VC firms, including Pantera, Animoca (Sparkle Ventures), Diagram Ventures, Sfermion, Big Brain Holdings, Fenbushi, Builder Capital, and angel investor Marc Alloul.