About the job
Are you a motivated, outgoing individual with a passion for technology?
Are you looking to work with the best and brightest minds from all over the world? Would you like to work from anywhere in the world in a 100% remote company?
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize ‘the next great vision’ or Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference!
As a Product Marketing Manager at Gigster, you will be responsible for creating sales enablement content, product launch materials and content, and sales tools to help our team sell more effectively. The Product Marketing Manager will also develop and execute marketing strategies to drive the growth of our product portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of market trends and customer needs, as well as excellent communication and project management skills.
If you want to grow your career with a company focused on the future of work, this role is for you!
- Develop and execute product marketing plans that support the overall business objectives.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop messaging, positioning, and value proposition for the product portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and creative teams, to ensure alignment on product strategy and messaging.
- Create compelling product content, such as sales collateral, product videos, and web content.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new products, including messaging, product positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention programs to drive product adoption and usage.
- Track and analyze product performance metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful sales enablement tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the technology industry is a plus.
- If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for product marketing and a track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Nice to have
- Experience with b2b tech marketing.
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We don’t care when you’re online, just that you have time with your team and customers and most importantly deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.