About the job
Open to applicants in Canada and the United States.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will engage the executive team and stakeholders to align on the core message and identify buyer personas and key stories to tell for each new product, partnership, and company update. You will create and launch detailed end-to-end go-to-market strategies to achieve specific goals like expand market awareness, and gain net new leads, and increase product engagement. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute detailed marketing strategies and campaigns based on product and company developments
- Align closely with the product and partnerships teams to understand what’s on the roadmap and why
- Identify key messaging, pain points solved, and buyer personas, and share messaging guidance with the internal Customer Experience teams
- Build detailed external marketing campaigns utilizing website updates, blogs, videos, social and paid outreach
- Find and tell existing niche customer stories and highlight use cases
- Find and tell stories about the Giftbit organization
- Identify gaps, threats, and opportunities — and act on them
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Experience teams to maintain a meaningful and cohesive brand experience
- Find the right story to tell to appeal to our target audience
- Make the audience the “main character” in all brand positioning and messaging
- Set goals, and track the performance and share learnings from your campaigns
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
- You’re experienced. You have 4+ years of experience executing product marketing campaigns.
- You are creative and have experience creating and planning content.
- You are a good communicator. You can find the key points of a story and present them in simple, understandable terms.
- You have a bias to action. You want to test and experiment. And you follow through.
- You’re analytical. Data drives your decisions and you measure what you create.
- You have experience building, growing and scaling marketing initiatives
EXTRAS WE’D VALUE TOO
- Knowledge and experience in Hubspot or similar content management software
- Experience with social media, paid ads, Google Analytics and SEO tools.
- Experience in the rewards and incentives industry
OPPORTUNITIES AT GIFTBIT
One of our 8 Cultural Principles is adopting a growth mindset. We invest in the professional development of our team. You will have opportunities to grow your skill and perspective with education, conferences, and relevant training.
Work at Giftbit is meant to support success and prosperity in the fullness of your life. We promote holistic self-care and health. We offer flexible workspace options. We celebrate the diversity of people’s strengths in an inclusive team environment that embraces learning and improvement.
Financial compensation at Giftbit rewards growth, performance, and teamwork. We pay people based on experience and proficiency to clear industry benchmarks and market standards. The salary range for this role is dependent on candidate experience.
We welcome candidates living in Canada and the US to apply. Giftbit is a diverse team of people who mainly work in the Pacific time zone. Giftbit is a distributed company, however, we have offices in Victoria and Comox in British Columbia, Canada. We require resumes and cover letters to be submitted by each candidate. All candidates will be considered in a fair and inclusive process. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: $80,000-120,000 CAD