About the job
About Us****eduki is an easy-to-use online platform where teachers can share and find self-made, class-tested teaching resources. We offer printable as well as interactive materials for all types of schools, subjects and grade levels. Our mission is to empower teachers to deliver the best school education.
Since our foundation, we have grown into a global team of over 100 people. As a remote company, we are proud of our value-driven culture, which is deeply rooted in a commitment to learning and a genuine care for one another. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact in the world of education, join our team!
US FOR YOU!
- The unique blend of working in a dynamic, start-up-like environment on a new product, while also enjoying the stability and resources of a profitable and fast-growing company
- We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a fixed salary and a VSOP (Virtual Stock Options Program) of up to 65.000 EUR per year and - depending on experience and performance - a gross annual salary of between 45.000 EUR and EUR 55.000 EUR
- Free arrangement of working hours - you decide when & where you work
- We are a remote first company and all work in a home office
- Work where others go on vacation? Up to 90 days per year, absolutely no problem!
- Nobody is perfect! Mistakes are there to be made. Experiment & take along learnings? Go for it!
- You will receive a home office budget of 500 EUR from us. Set up your home office as you like
YOU FOR US!
- Accompany customers through the marketing funnel, delivering relevant content to convert prospects into buyers
- Test and optimize the positioning and messaging of "eduki Interactive"
- Ensure customers comprehend the product, fostering clear understanding
- Experiment with different channels to maximize the reach of target customers
- Share product-focused content daily across all channels, optimizing based on engagement
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, contributing to optimized product development
- Establish and nurture a community for the target group on social media platforms
THIS IS YOU!
- You have proven experience in successfully scaling followership on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube accounts (provide evidence)
- You have the ability to dive deep into "eduki Interactive" to fully comprehend the product and customer needs, allowing you to create compelling content independently
- You excel in the creation of video material, with a preference for content in the social media domain
- Your analytical skills are sharp, allowing you to evaluate performance data and create insightful reports
- You demonstrate very good proficiency in both German and English, facilitating effective communication and collaboration
- Your interest or experience in digital teaching and education underscore your commitment to the field
- Your keen eye for visual trends ensures that your content creation stays ahead of the curve, capturing audience attention
At eduki, we believe in the power of diversity. We believe in the commitment to equality and inclusion as much as in its added value. We aim to create an inclusive work environment and focus on mutual respect, appreciation as well as fun and motivation. Talents are considered regardless of age, gender, sexual identity, ethnicity, nationality, religion or disability. Develop your personality with us, because we focus on you as a person!