About the job
Enterprise Bot is a rapidly expanding conversational AI technology scale-up company providing advanced automation solutions to large companies worldwide since 2017. Our cutting-edge technology is trusted by well-known companies such as SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange), SWICA, Generali, and others to enhance customer contact, automate processes, and drive revenue growth. Our global team comprises over 40 highly skilled professionals from diverse backgrounds.
Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
Are you a marketing maven with a knack for go-to-market strategies? Do you have a flair for crafting compelling content? Are you excited about working in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment? If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we have the perfect role for you. As a Product Marketing Manager at EnterpriseBot, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of AI for enterprises.
What you will do:
- Positioning and messaging: Develop and implement solution messaging for multiple vertical use cases with a clear articulation of business value drivers. We love April Dunford's methodology.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for new features and products, ensuring successful launches that drive user adoption.
- Content Creation: Craft compelling narratives and create a range of content, including blog posts, whitepapers, and case studies to engage our target audience.
- Market Research: Conduct market and competitive analysis to inform product positioning and strategy.
- Sales enablement: Partner with sales to create materials and strategies that improve performance at each stage of the sales processCross-functional collaboration: Work closely with the product, sales, and customer success teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
What we are looking for:
- A team player who is always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- You have a proven track record of leading PMM programs, such as positioning & messaging, pricing & packaging, customer & competitive research, and GTM enablement.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- You can work in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment that is scaling from $1M to $10,
- Willingness to work with a culturally diverse team located in different timezones, up to 10% travel
- A professional level of German language is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (preferred)
- The opportunity to work with renowned brands and be part of an innovative team at the forefront of conversational AI technology.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment that encourages continuous learning and professional growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours and fun get-togethers
- The possibility of joining a startup that is shaping the future