About the job
CuraLinc Healthcare is seeking a dynamic and strategic Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will use industry and customer insights to support the launch of new programs and features, validate product concepts, segment consumers and provide enablement and guidance to CuraLinc's sales and client service teams. This new role, which reports to the Director of Marketing (with a dotted line to the Senior Vice President of Product), will bring CuraLinc's story to life in a meaningful and effective way for employers and their advisors.
CuraLinc Healthcare delivers transformative mental health care fueled by connectivity, marrying technology and personalized advocacy to support thousands of employers and millions of their employees throughout their mental health care journey.
CuraLinc Healthcare is a service-driven organization whose employees are treated with professionalism and respect. We believe that "a chain is only as strong as its weakest link" and, therefore, look to hire high-performing professionals with outstanding experience, work ethic and character.
We strive to provide all selected applicants with a smooth recruitment experience. Therefore, we ask that you complete an application for employment via curalinc.com/careers or this posting's easy apply. If you are selected for a position with CuraLinc, we will not ask for personal or financial information via email. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via HR@curalinc.com.
- Develop Compelling and Differentiated Product Messaging that Reinforces the Value Proposition of CuraLinc's Programs and Features
- Support the Sales and Client Service Teams by Creating and Executing the Strategy to Effectively Communicate Product Features and Benefits to Employers and their Advisors
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Department Liaisons from Product, Innovation, Clinical Operations, Sales and Client Service to Shape CuraLinc's Go-To-Market Strategy
- Conduct In-Depth Market Research to Identify Industry Trends and Assess Direct and Indirect Competition
- Build High-Quality Internal and External Resource Toolkits, Including Product Guides, Data Sheets, FAQs and Presentation Slides
- Minimum of Four (4) Years of Experience in Product Marketing, Corporate Strategy or Market Intelligence within Health or Employee Benefits (Mental Health/EAP, Wellness/Wellbeing, MSK, Navigation, Chronic Care Management, TPA, Carrier, etc.)
- Analytical Mindset with the Ability to Extract and Highlight the Most Important Details While Providing Clarity and Context Across Diverse Audiences
- Excellent Written Communications Skills with the Ability to Craft Compelling Messaging and Communicate Complex Concepts Effectively
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a Related Field
- Self-Motivated, Driven, Highly Organized, Detail-Oriented
This is a full-time, salaried role and includes a robust benefits package, with 100% company-paid single tier medical coverage insurance, PTO, 401(k) with match, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
CuraLinc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.