About the job
At CodeMonk, we’re venturing into new territories, shaping the future of diverse and decentralised teams. We know finding the right talents and teams is a major challenge in today’s skills market. That’s why we’re creating a gateway for companies to access the best global talents and teams that are agile and match their business needs.
Through this platform, employers can efficiently and compliantly hire, manage, and pay flexible tech talents and teams anywhere in the world. While reducing costs significantly.
As the world of tech work increasingly embraces a remote-first approach, we’re dedicated to redefining employer-employee working relationships. Our mission is to empower employees with better pay, the opportunity to build world-changing tech solutions, increased work flexibility, and a promising career path.
Skills: B2B SaaS, Content marketing, Email marketing, SEO, PPC, Clutch, G2, SMM, CRO, GA, Copy writing
- Primary responsible to lead Go-to-market for our core products
- Own the entire conversion funnel from awareness to conversion to retention
- Research our primary ICP, their buying behaviour and motivations
- Develop strategies to reach our primary ICP making them aware of our value proposition
- Develop landing pages & contents to attract the ICP and convert them
- Own our key channels including B2B directories, SEO, emails, social media and others
- Collaborate with Sales team to ensure right messaging is delivered through outbound campaigns
- Collaborate with product team to ensure product proposition is well developed with customer first approach
- Report all primary KPIs on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Min 5+ years' experience of working as a marketing manager for B2B SaaS, preferably in HR Tech targeting SMBs
- Hands-on experience of defining and executing SEO strategy
- Experience of managing directories like G2, Clutch and Product Hunt
- Experience of defining and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience of implementing and optimise landing pages
- Experience of defining and executing PPC campaigns using LinkedIn, Facebook and Google
- Expert at using modern AI tools to execute marketing activities faster
- Analyse Google analytics data and optimise conversion rates whilst reducing CAq
- Familiar with tools like pipedrive, webflow, constant contact, google analytics, optimisely, etc
Why we think you'll love working with us:
- We are early stage and already a profitable venture.
- You will be part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options for important roles along with competitive salary.
- It will be an exciting stage to join as we are looking to raise our first substantial round this year.
- Beyond this, there’s plenty more that makes us a great place to work:
- We are fully remote company with flexible working
- We do not follow 9-5 and work when we are at our best
- 30 days Paid Time Off
- Regular remote socials with global teams
- Regular bounties and other campaigns for you to win
- Plus more rewards as we grow