About the job
What we do: AI Service Experience Platform
Heard of ChatGPT?
Its advanced LLMs with generative AI capabilities allow for seamless understanding and creation of human-like responses. In the enterprise space, Aisera is the “Enterprise ChatGPT” solution!
Aisera, the leading provider of Generative AI and AI Copilot solutions with AiseraGPT, facilitates business transformation by enabling self-service and driving revenue growth. Aisera’s AI Copilot, a universal bot, leverages industry and domain-specific LLMs in IT, HR, Customer Service, Contact Centers, Sales & Marketing, and Finance to deliver delightful human-like experiences. With over 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt and third-party service catalogs supporting AI Workflows, customers typically achieve automation rates of 75% or higher in user requests, resulting in an impressive 80% reduction in operations costs.
Aisera is recognized as a leader in multiple industry analyst reports, including Forrester.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
As a small yet passionate team of over 250 employees, headquartered in the Bay Area (Palo Alto, California), we are committed to ensuring our customers provide the best experiences to their employees and their end-customers. Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several successful startups and acquisitions, and we understand the importance of building a strong team that operates with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experiences. By bringing together individuals with diverse perspectives and skillsets, we are able to create a dynamic and innovative work environment. Our team members understand the importance of putting themselves in our customer's shoes and work diligently to provide the best possible solutions.
The company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that align with company goals. The role involves understanding customers, target markets, and competitors, and working closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, product management, and customer success. The ideal candidate must be passionate, experienced, motivated, and comfortable with autonomy and multitasking. The Product Marketing Manager will be part of the marketing team and will work closely with executives, sales, product management, development, and customer success.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with product management, corporate marketing, customer success, and sales to gather information about and understand the marketing needs for your products
- Create messaging, positioning, content (e.g. data sheets, white papers, videos, case studies, solution briefs, product pitch decks, etc.).
- Conduct webinars and ghostwrite blogs that articulate the value of Aisera and help generate demand and awareness.
- Create messaging framework and key product proof points that are targeting various buyers personas and ICPs, as well as, product messaging focused industry-specific market verticals to highlight Aisera’s unique differentiation
- Create GTM assets and tools (e.g. playbooks, competitive battle cards, ring-the-bell sales win alerts, product newsletters, use case presentations and demo scripts), conduct product and sales enablement training, and contribute to sales support that helps enable the Sales team to qualify or close opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional GTM team to ensure successful product launches.
- Conduct frequent market and competitive analysis.
- Assess sales win-loss data and drive corrective action where necessary.
- Measure and drive adoption of products and solutions.
What You’ll Need:
- Solid understanding of technology and business backed by a Bachelor’s or MBA degree
- At least 5-8 years of medium to large B2B enterprise SaaS product marketing with some or all of that in IT Service Management, Customer Service Experience, and IT Operations
- Strong communication, product messaging, writing and presentation creation skills
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, accountability, and team leadership with prior technology startup experience and/or references that can vouch for this
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the sales process; preferably with solution-selling approaches
- Public speaking skills and knowledge of AI/ML are a major plus
At Aisera, we are passionate about our customers and our team. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a fun and dynamic work environment. If you're a motivated, experienced professional with a passion for product marketing, we want to hear from you. Apply today and join our team of experts!