About the job
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
You will be the first-ever product marketing manager for our suite of satellite-first products are built to safeguard critical infrastructure from climate change-related threats. Of our five SaaS products, one is already at scale, three have surpassed the product-market fit stage, and another is pre-product market fit. In general, we have the best, most innovative products in early markets and are ready to scale to the next level with your help.
This is a strategic outbound product marketing position where you will work closely with a fun and mission-driven cross-functional global team including BDRs, account executives, and product management – all the way up to the C-suite. Reporting to the V.P. of Marketing in the San Francisco Bay Area, you will work closely with customers, analysts, partners, regulators and more.
What will you do?
- Product Positioning. Develop compelling and differentiated positioning for our products in the market
- Messaging and Communication. Craft clear and compelling messaging that resonates with our target audiences. Develop communication materials for various channels, including website, sales collateral, and promotional content
- Go-to-Market Strategy. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute a comprehensive GTM strategy. Define and execute on launch plans, including timelines, key milestones, and promotional activities
- Sales Enablement. You will provide the sales team with the necessary tools, training, and collateral to effectively communicate and sell the product
- Product Launches. Lead the execution of product launches, coordinating activities across marketing, sales, and other relevant teams
- Customer Advocacy. Identify and cultivate customer advocates who can provide testimonials, case studies, or participate in marketing activities
What are we looking for?
- Creativity and Innovation: Thinks outside the box and develops innovative marketing solutions to drive results
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with prospects, customers and internal stakeholders in a unique way
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking: Analyzes complex marketing challenges and develops effective solutions
- Resilience and Adaptability: Embraces challenges and adapts to changing market conditions and customer behavior
- Messaging: Develops and manages messages that resonate with our target audience
- High ownership, low ego
- Strong team player, comfortable working with cross-functional internal and external teams
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, get-stuff-done attitude
- Self-motivation that propels you to persevere when faced with adversity
- High curiosity that enables you to learn quickly
- Coachable so that you are continuously upleveling your skills
- 5-10 years of progressive sales, marketing or consulting responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or related field preferred
- MBAs are nice-to-have, but not required
- Note: Satellite and space tech experience are not required
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology and apply it to make a positive impact on society
- Competitive compensation with equity
- Comprehensive benefits
- Remote-first work with a flexible schedule. Expect to be in the Silicon Valley office on a regular basis, depending on your location
- Work hard play hard culture that values inclusion and the fostering the best ideas from diverse points of view