About the job
Company OverviewActiveProspect is the industry-leading SaaS platform for consent-based marketing.
Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
Our mission is to make consent-based marketing the best channel for customer acquisition.
Job SummaryActiveProspect is seeking a Product Marketing Manager as an individual contributor to join our marketing team. To be successful in this role, you will need to see the big picture, define an ambitious goal plan, and execute daily at the highest level. You will become an expert on our suite of products and the clients that use them. You will work closely with Product Management and the marketing team to create product positioning, messaging and case studies that ensure we are effectively communicating the value of our products to the market.
- Customer Data. Own the collection of market and customer data to enable the marketing team to drive awareness and market share as well as influence the product team to drive value through our products.
- Synthesize Information. Turn data from market sources, prospects, customers, win/loss interviews, analysts and experts into actionable insights.
- Product Content. Lead product marketing strategy and execution, including developing personas; refining raw positioning and messaging into crisp value propositions that resonate with the target audience and drive go-to-market plans
- Marketing & Sales Enablement. Enable the marketing & sales team to meet and ideally exceed booking expectations by providing tools, knowledge and support.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence. Understand broader market trends, know the audience inside and out, be ahead of where our competitors are gowing, and act as a feedback loop to the product managers and leadership team
- Content Writing. Produce a variety of content that will be leveraged by the marketing team for whitepapers, blogs, presentations, webinars, and videos
Qualifications And Skills
- 5+ years experience in product marketing in a SaaS environment, preferably in the martech or adtech space.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to learn quickly; become an expert with our products and the supporting technology over time
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills ability to drive cross-department alignment with account management, marketing and product management teams.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and attention to detail; must be able to think creatively about issues to find a resolution
- Detail-oriented and self-sufficient, able to find creative solutions and build something from scratch
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed client expectations at every opportunity
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Benefits and Perks
- Collaborative work environment with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- A global, remote first company that encourages occasional team get togethers
- Life and work balance
- Flexible vacation time
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Varied options for health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR