About the job
Health care is all about conversations, with over 2B spoken conversations each year between patients and their care teams in just the United States. However, people forget up to 80% of those conversations, leading to worse patient outcomes. And doctors are burning out writing notes in their EMRs instead of focusing on their patients. That’s where Abridge comes in — our audio-based standalone and integrated solutions record and summarize medical conversations, anywhere care happens.
Product Marketing Manager_US-based remote / Marketing / Full-time / Remote_Health care is all about conversations, with over 2B spoken conversations each year between patients and their care teams in just the United States. However, people forget up to 80% of those conversations, leading to worse patient outcomes. And doctors are burning out writing notes in their EMRs instead of focusing on their patients. That’s where Abridge comes in — our audio-based standalone and integrated solutions record and summarize medical conversations, anywhere care happens.
Though this role is remote, we are only considering candidates located in NY, NJ, CT, MA at this time
**About the role:**As a Product Marketing Manager at Abridge, you’ll play a key role, responsible for creating effective product launch campaigns and ensuring the sales team is well prepared to efficiently convert pipeline.
What you would do:
- Messaging and story-telling
- Develop messaging, drive audience insights, and increase awareness, activation, and adoption of Abridge’s core products
- As a strategic storyteller, you will identify opportunities to create market-making moments and bring together Growth and Sales to build compelling campaigns that drive consideration and differentiation in the market
- Craft compelling product narratives, differentiated positioning, and resonant messaging
- Build customer personas for the various segments and buyers within each segment
- Launch campaigns and sales enablement
- Drive well-executed product launches and marketing moments to generate sales pipeline and grow adoption of the Abridge’s core products
- Hands-on capability to create a range of marketing assets, including sales enablement, lifecycle campaigns, blogpost, event keynotes, etc
- Lead sales enablement efforts to create compelling content, customer-facing assets and more so the sales team can efficiently sell our products
- Develop a marketing roadmap in partnership with the product team to announce continuous product updates at a cadence that suits the target audience
- Market Feedback
- Weave together market dynamics, customer needs, and products to create comprehensive go-to-market strategies
Who you are:
- You have 7 years of professional experience or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years in product marketing at a health tech company (preferably with experience marketing SaaS)
- Experience crafting compelling product positioning and messaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to take complex concepts and distill them into digestible, relatable, and easy-to understand writing
- Ability to communicate a clear strategy, drive concrete deliverables, and motivate cross-functional team members with different focus areas
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment, ability to drive clarity and decisions, and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
Why Work at Abridge?
- Be a part of a trailblazing, mission driven organization that uses audio as the wedge to improve the healthcare delivery experience
- Unlimited PTO, plus 12 national holidays
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package:
- 16 weeks paid parental leave, for all employees
- Flexible working hours — we care more about what you accomplish than what specific hours you’re working
- Remote work environment
- Equity for all new employees
- Generous equipment budget for your home office setup ($1600)
- Opportunity to work and grow with talented individuals, and have ownership and impact at a high growth startup.
- Plus much more!
Life at AbridgeAt Abridge, we’re driven by our mission to bring understanding and follow-through to every medical conversation. Our culture is founded on doing things the “inverse” way in a legacy system—focusing on patients, instead of the system; focusing on outcomes, instead of billing; and focusing on the end-user experience, instead of a hospital administrator's mandate.
Abridgers are engineers, scientists, designers, and health policy experts from a diverse set of backgrounds—an experiment in alchemy that helps us transform an industry dominated by EHRs and enterprise into a consumer-driven experience, one recording at a time. We believe in strong ideas, loosely held, and place a high premium on a growth mindset. We push each other to grow and expose each other to the latest in our respective fields. Whether it’s holding a PhD-level deep dive into understanding fairness and underlying bias in machine learning models, debating the merits of a Scandinavian design philosophy in our UI/UX, or writing responses for Medicare rules to influence U.S. health policy, we prioritize sharing our findings across the team and helping each other be successful.
Diversity & InclusionAbridge is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do. We actively welcome applicants from all backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation).
Staying Safe - Protect Yourself From Recruitment FraudWe are aware of individuals and entities fraudulently representing themselves as Abridge recruiters and/or hiring managers. Abridge will never ask for financial information or payment, or for personal information such as bank account number or social security number during the job application or interview process. Any emails from the Abridge recruiting team will come from an @abridge.com email address. You can learn more about how to protect yourself from these types of fraud by referring to this article. Please exercise caution and cease communications if something feels suspicious about your interactions.
Compensation Range: $120K - $150K