About the job
TO APPLY: Please email Jamie Breznicky (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and a brief description of why you would like to join us.
CaseCoach (CaseCoach.com) is the world’s #1 case interview preparation platform. We help aspiring consultants land their dream jobs at top management consulting firms. We provide online courses, practice tools, and coaching services designed to enhance interview skills.
We prepare 60,000+ candidates for case interviews every year. We license our platform to two of the top-3 consulting firms, ten of the top-20 MBA programmes, and 70+ other leading universities (incl. Stanford, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, Tsinghua, and INSEAD).
We were founded by Enguerran Loos in 2018. Enguerran is a former Engagement Manager with McKinsey’s Boston office.
We pride ourselves in providing the most sophisticated candidates with high quality features and content at a price that everyone can afford.
Our full-time team of 7 works remotely from Japan, USA, UK, Bulgaria and Poland.
THE PRODUCT AND MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
We are looking to hire an experienced individual to lead our Product Management and Marketing in close collaboration with our Founder, who is located in Tokyo. This recruitment is part of an effort to strengthen our market leadership, expand beyond the current scope of our business, and double the business within 3 years.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market research to identify product development and improvement opportunities (e.g. gathering user feedback, monitoring competitors, innovation)
- Planning a product roadmap aligned with our vision for CaseCoach
- Defining industry-leading features (e.g., functional specifications, navigation, design, copy)
- Liaising with our tech team for implementation
- Coordinating the development of new video courses
- Coordinating the production of new digital marketing content (e.g. blog articles, videos)
- Managing our online advertising campaigns (e.g. Google Ads)
- Distributing our digital marketing content (e.g. CaseCoach blog, SEO, email campaigns, LinkedIn, YouTube, backlinks)
- Optimizing our site for conversion (e.g. sales pages, email campaigns, analytics, optimization)
You will be assisted by our freelance content writers (all McKinsey, BCG and Bain alumni), copywriters, videographers, and graphic designers. You will structure their work, provide feedback, and ensure the quality of the end-product.
Depending on your interests, skills and availability, you may also get involved in other initiatives and the company’s strategic decisions.
We only accept applications of individuals who are:
- Native or native-level English speakers
- located in Europe or Asia-Pacific
We will consider high potential individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including those:
- with 3-6 year work experience in either product management or management consulting
- who graduated from a selective university
You will be a perfect match for your team if you see yourself as a jack-of-all-trades with:
- Strong logical problem solving skills
- A discerning eye for beautiful designs, intuitive navigation and clear writing
- Great communication skills
- A meticulous personality
- Dedication to the quality of your own work
- Technological savviness
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
This is an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, with broad and interesting responsibilities, and make a difference for management consulting candidates globally.
You’ll work remotely, in a low-stress and flexible environment where you can choose where you work and when you work. Part-time (4 days a week) work is possible if desired.
- Please email Jamie Breznicky (email@example.com) with your CV and a brief description of why you would like to join us.