About the job
Position Summary****Join our team and help create a healthier and safer tomorrow for Ontario’s Public Sector Community! Reporting to the Senior Director, Client and Employee Experience the Manager, Product Marketing & Acquisition will be responsible for implementing marketing and sales activities focused on growing key product portfolios and increase reach to advance PSHSA’s strategy of creating safe workplaces and healthy workers.
- Competitive salary with a defined-benefit pension plan
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits from Day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Support for personal and professional growth and development
- Home office support and ergo assessment
- A rewarding career opportunity to make a positive impact within the health and safety industry
- An environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives
Major Accountabilities****Product Marketing
- Develop and implement marketing strategies with a goal of improving sales and contributing to top line revenue
- Own and lead the strategy, development, implementation and content management of PSHSA’s website
- Develop strategies and implement marketing plans across owned, earned and paid media to increase market share, drive sales and create brand awareness.
- Own, manage and drive reach of PSHSA owned marketing and communications channels (multiple website properties, email marketing, social media).
- Collaborate with internal teams to lead the development of customer and corporate marketing plans and campaigns.
- Lead and manage targeted marketing campaigns across various channels from inception to implementation to evaluation, acting in both a strategic and executional capacity (including drafting clear and informative briefs, media planning and buying, agency relations, internal coordination).
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of activities (campaigns, web, social). Track results and report to senior leadership on key metrics.
- Oversee planning, development, production and distribution of all marketing collateral, content, creative and communications.
- Work closely with senior leadership to ensure the brand identity and positioning is well-defined and consistent across the organization.
- Stay on top of new and emerging digital marketing trends and tactics.
- Interpret market and competitive data as well as industry trends
- Develop client acquisition strategy focused on achieving instructor led training revenue targets
- Review revenue results and adjust campaign tactics and messaging to continuously learn and improve outcomes
- Build the annual regional training calendar based on forecasted trends, revenue targets and manage performance.
- Monitor performance of instructor led training line of business against set revenue and participation goals, use acquisition team to focus activities where required.
- Execute new client initiatives and strategies to increase PSHSA customer base and grow revenue and reach
- Examine the client experience from campaign to contract and identify improvements in time, efficiency, and workflow.
- Digitize and automate workflow using software and technical solutions.
- Coach team performance and adjust priorities in order to achieve business goals.
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent. MBA considered an asset.
- 8+ years of related experience in marketing and/or sales roles.
- 3+ years of people leadership experience.
- Proven understanding of target markets, insights/trends and applying those to develop a sales and marketing strategy.
- Experience with performance measurement, including analytics, analysis, trends and AB testing.
- Experience with website/content management system set up, development and maintenance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated record of developing solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong critical-thinking and conceptual problem-solving skills with the ability to debate complex issues, ask the right questions, interpret data and think outside the box
Details of the RoleStatus: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week
Location: Remote, candidates must reside in the province of Ontario.
Bargaining Unit Position: No
Travel Required: Yes
About PSHSAThe Public Services Health and Safety Association is growing to meet the demands of a changing landscape that puts a spotlight on Occupational Health and Safety in Ontario. We are on a mission to be a leader in digital workplace health & safety solutions. Our team is innovative, creative, and passionate about creating safer workplaces and bringing Ontario workers home safely.
Application DetailsWe are looking for individuals that are passionate about health and safety and share our i-CARE values: Innovation. Collaboration. Accountability. Respect & Integrity. Excellence. Feel like you have some of the requirements but not all? We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not match everyrequirement.
Please visit our Career Centre to apply! While we sincerely appreciate all applications and your interest in PSHSA, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As a reminder, at PSHSA we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse team. We encourage you to confidentially share any accessibility needs with our recruitment team should you successfully be chosen for an interview.