About the job
With 15 years of experience in gamification, AI, ecommerce, and IT service delivery, the LupaSearch team knows a thing or two about what it takes to create a search engine that delivers the results users need, when they need them. But LupaSearch is more than just a search engine. It's a powerful product discovery platform which creates informed purchasing decisions.
We are here to change the search market. We believe that the current search landscape is stale and outdated. We want to create a search engine that is more accurate, efficient, and engaging. We want to create a search engine that is powered by generative AI and gamification, and that is designed to help users find the best products in a fun and rewarding way.
Our goal is to make LupaSearch the go-to search engine for shoppers of all kinds, from everyday consumers to businesses and enterprises. We want LupaSearch to be the most accurate, efficient, and enjoyable search experience available.
To achieve this goal, we are committed to investing in continuous innovation and development. We are also committed to building a strong team of talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for LupaSearch.
We believe that LupaSearch has the potential to change the world of ecommerce. We are excited to see what the future holds for LupaSearch and its users. Join us on our journey.
Situational leadership S3: High Supportive, Low Directive Behaviour
- We have full alignment in the entire company so that everybody works for sales effectively. Developers, designers, product owners, marketing. We always say that we’re all working for sales here because sales is the tip of the spear.
- We have urgency, we have high standards, we move fast. That’s what you want. That creates energy. It gives energy.
- We use mistakes as a cultural moment and a teaching moment. You can do really well in the world by being a fast course corrector. If you can fail fast and correct, you can do really well.
What You’ll Do:
- As a small team we are looking for a hands-on person.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing plans to drive awareness, adoption, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and disciplines to gather product insights and translate them into effective marketing strategies and actual releases.
- Develop and execute a content strategy that aligns with overall marketing goals and resonates with the target audience.
- Oversee the creation of engaging and shareable content, including blog posts, whitepapers, testimonials, webinars, partner events and social media content.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated communications strategies to enhance brand visibility and reputation.
- Analyse content performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Define strategic campaigns, and own and manage the respective budget for these marketing endeavours.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Who You’re Accountable For:
This position would act as an individual contributor and have no supervisory or direct reports responsibilities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a product marketing function, preferably including industry experience related to enterprise software and SaaS products.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies for SaaS products.
- Strong understanding of communications strategies.
- Creative thinking and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into compelling narratives.
- Experience in content creation and strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional project management and time management skills, with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously on tight deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times ever-evolving environment.
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and/or the local LupaSearch office Kaunas, BLC